Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Short Week of School

Hello Families,
     I wanted to remind everyone that there is no school on Friday, October 18th and Friday, November 1st.  I will be sending home the scheduled parent conference dates and times this week in the red folders.  I am holding conferences on Nov. 5, 7 and 8.  Please let me know as soon as possible if your scheduled time does not work for you and we can reschedule.  My classroom phone is 382-1458. 
     Here are some pics from Team B-3!


graphing goldfish!


cooperation and teamwork =  cool building


The 4 Kindergarten rooms swapped some choice time items
and the magna-tiles are very popular!


Independent work station during literacy


pattern building and recording at Math Workplaces


Number Rock song




Morning Greeting using key words


practicing 5 Little Pumpkins with a partner


Hearing a story with a great Big Buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment