Friday, March 20, 2020

Hello From My House To Yours!

Hello Families,
     As I play around with some new technology so that I can connect with you and students from afar in the next few weeks, I tried out taking photos and video from my computer.  Plus, I wanted the Kindergartners to see my face and know that I am thinking of them and that I miss them.  My students know that I am an emotional person...they have seen me shed tears over sad things and happy things.  Making this video for them was a bit hard for me...it took several tries because I teared up just thinking about my students.  Sending virtual hugs, fist bumps, high fives and friendly handshakes from afar.....


This is my beagle, Izzy.  She has a lot of energy, just like Kindergartners!


This is my big chocolate lab, Frisco.   He was pushing my glasses right off my head when he jumped on me for the photo!


1 comment:

  1. I love this so much! Thank you, Julie. Max was excited to see that you have an "Elephant and Piggie" book at your house, too.

    ReplyDelete